Friday, March 30, 2012

Cobalt and Black, with Elf Shoes

Constant reader, for some reason yesterday's blog post did not register in Google Reader. Scroll down for more Chic Librarian fun!

This Titian blue cardi is a garment that I treasure, and I fear the inevitable day when it must be retired. "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" I really need that on a t-shirt. The cardigan, tee and velvet pants are all from Talbot's.
This outfit could use a red scarf, don't you think? Again, the accessories are not bold enough. The shoes are fun, people always notice them, but they're not as comfortable as they look. The soles are thin and I feel every grain of sand under them, as if I were the Princess and the Pea.
Rieker loafers, Fossil watch, legacy necklace from my dear friend Rob, and turquoise earrings from eBay. I just ordered a big red nautilus ring, which will help, but a red scarf is going on my wish list.

I spent two hours in a payroll webinar today, and I'm kind of fried. Have a great weekend!
 

1 comment:

  1. Orange scarf (and shoes) with blue cardi! :)

    Your hair looks very nice!

    I especially enjoy a post with a Firefly reference.

    "We will rule over all this land and we will call it... This Land."

    ReplyDelete