Friday, March 2, 2012

Gifts and Goodies

This is a pocket chicken. I wish you could see its soft chubby self up close. It is a Weeble chicken because it has no feet. It is also a gift from one of my favorite people in the whole world, who MADE it with tiny knitting needles.
She also brought me chocolate-covered candied ginger, possibly the best snack in the world. As I have said before, ginger is good for you (and so is dark chocolate).
This week I was also given a half pound of dried cherries, after whining that I couldn't find them ANYWHERE (in a one mile radius). I don't have a picture, sadly, but they were awesome in oatmeal and will be made into muffins this weekend.


THANK YOU.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought orange cranberry pound cake. It's so good. And I was thinking it would be good with cherries instead. I love my cherries with granola and Greek yogurt and a tiny drizzle of honey.

    Did that chicken lay a quarter? Wow!

    ReplyDelete