Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Mandate from the Stars

My Chicago Tribune horoscope yesterday said, "Shop for new wardrobe items." I am not making that up. Jo called it "a mandate." Here is what I purchased. 
I was introduced to this Shopbop skirt via Sally of Already Pretty, who regularly shops for her readers in her Insomniac Sale Picks feature
My thought process, more or less, was: I love red, I have only one red skirt, a maxi would be great in all weather, I love the two maxi skirts I already own, this one is crepe, has a flat front, is half price, has free shipping, has pockets . . .
And below is what I wore yesterday. Featuring the, ahem, new  Kenneth Cole "Motoriety" boots I saw in Philadelphia at 60% off. See? I can RATIONALIZE ANYTHING.






Yellow Alfani (Macy's) jacket, cream ruffled tee (Talbot's), bronze Athleta Vintage Ridge miniskirt, chocolate patterned Merona tights, and dreamy soft brown suede Kenneth Cole boots.

60% off, people!




No comments:

Post a Comment