Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Black and Blue and White

Obvious, easy and sharp. I get a lot of mileage out of this Talbot's cardigan, don't I? I'm wearing drapey black crepe pants, a white button-front shirt and the workhorse sweater, all from Talbot's, and heeled ankle boots from Anne Klein.

i tried to get a shot of my fluffy chiffon pin, but did so while I was wearing it (badly) and then didn't want to take the time taking it off, shooting it, and then putting it back on. It has a fussy clasp.

Try not to be blinded by my collar.
 Next time I'll wear a black and white scarf that I bought a while ago - polka dots!

1 comment:

  1. I love that color blue. As is crazy obvious if you look at my closet. I've been going though closets, moving clothes about, and finding many, many blue sweaters. And denim jackets. I'm not allowed more of either.

    ReplyDelete