Thursday, May 31, 2012

Purple and Ruffles

It's barely 50 degrees today - and rainy at that! So of course I wore my Born boots again. I am thinking about buying them in black. I have two pairs of tall black boots, and certainly don't need another pair. But. These are very well made, comfortable, soothing to my feet and back, and are so well finished inside that I can wear them without socks or tights. $90 off plus another 20% at Shoemall? Hmmm.


This is a favorite combo from last summer; floofy skirt, tee and little jacket (cotton or linen). Yesterday's version was a J. Jill jacket (via eBay), Boden skirt, purple Talbot's tee (with vertical ruffles to contrast with the skirt's horizontal ruffle action).


Detail of the skirt's raw edge ruffles.

I also wore my sparkly bracelet, handmade by my friend Carol and her two granddaughters.

Shiny!
And on the other wrist my pink Skagen watch (via eBay).



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment