Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wish Fulfillment

This top was one of the very first things I pinned to a Pinterest board. I bought it last week when it went on sale, and that makes the satisfaction I feel even sweeter. 
Vince Camuto rose print top from Lord and Taylor, blue Halogen skirt via eBay, Arturo Chiang sandals. The really brilliant thing about the top is that it contains red, black blue and even a forest green, so it is really interesting visually (depth) and will go with everything.

Matching manicure:

I brought a short-sleeved, red knit cardigan to throw on in the office AC.

Now I feel that I must stop shopping. I don't even mean just PURCHASING, but browsing, stalking, considering, watching. My eyes and my wallet need a break.

As I wrote this I knew I was lying. I'm just a girl whose intentions are good.
Still, you'll be seeing new things from my closet and new combinations of things I don't wear often enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment