Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wish Fulfillment

This top was one of the very first things I pinned to a Pinterest board. I bought it last week when it went on sale, and that makes the satisfaction I feel even sweeter. 
Vince Camuto rose print top from Lord and Taylor, blue Halogen skirt via eBay, Arturo Chiang sandals. The really brilliant thing about the top is that it contains red, black blue and even a forest green, so it is really interesting visually (depth) and will go with everything.

Matching manicure:

I brought a short-sleeved, red knit cardigan to throw on in the office AC.

Now I feel that I must stop shopping. I don't even mean just PURCHASING, but browsing, stalking, considering, watching. My eyes and my wallet need a break.

As I wrote this I knew I was lying. I'm just a girl whose intentions are good.
Still, you'll be seeing new things from my closet and new combinations of things I don't wear often enough.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful lady! I love that outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you look sexy in that outfit, just had a massive orgasm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to lay down on your bed and masturbate in that skirt and top

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lady friend wore a skirt and top like the one you're wearing when we went out for dinner not to long ago, had to restrain myself from doing her in the restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love jacking off to this picture

    ReplyDelete