Thursday, July 26, 2012

Librarian Loses Her Head Over New Shoes

I love these shoes. I intend to wear them A LOT. It is possible, however, that they weren't the best choice for a fairly conservative outfit. I kept glancing at my reflection, thinking they looked a little clunky, and not in a cute, ironic way. [Heather, you are right as usual!] Since I couldn't manage to get a decent photo that included both my face and my feet, I settled for the picture showing the shoes.


There's that Wimbledon jacket again, with a silk Talbot's skirt, and my white tee with all the bugle beads.  That tee is getting a little pitted out well worn, but the beading really fancies up a plain white tee, and I wear it all the time. 

Here is a closeup of the Miz Mooz Celine shoes (from the Amazon listing). They're a little clumpy/noisy, but not nearly as bad as some slingbacks I own, and they're very supportive and comfortable despite the height.
Also available in brown, red and PINK!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, pink...Nice narrow double buckles. I think they'd look great with the voile skirt outfit from the previous post?

    ReplyDelete