Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pink and Turquoise

The Starlet dress was a total bust. No pun intended. I should just have a sign on my closet saying "Wrap dresses are NOT FOR YOU." Remember when I commented on an outfit that didn't make me think, "Lose 15 pounds and you'd look great in that?" Well, the Starlet dress gave me the exact opposite feeling. I tried it several different ways, with a camisole, with a jacket, with military-grade underwear. . . The fabric was SO nice and the price was SO good (and it had pockets!) - but back it goes.


But here are three things that make me very happy indeed: the Ann Taylor skirt and blouse and the Miz Mooz shoes. I might buy these shoes in orange before the end of the summer. The rubber sole makes a world of difference in comfort.

I've grown a little addicted to the ankle strap sandal. I bought three pairs this year: blue, brown and cream, and all black (which I haven't worn yet).  I might look at them all next summer and wonder what I was thinking. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to make a large white sticky mess on that pretty skirt

    ReplyDelete