- to evaluate my wardrobe in the cold eye of the camera, because, truly, my closet is about to EXPLODE.
- keep track of the exciting events of the year - like the CST play Elizabeth Rex I saw on Saturday (1/7/2012) with Ben.
- count my blessings over and over and over (see above, re: Ben).
- muse about work and my profession.
- whatever else I feel like, dammit.
Today's outfit is . . . fine. I think I look so stubby. All torso, no legs. Is this the outfit, or lack of heels, or my posture? Green tweed jacket, green cords, cognac ankle boots, a little matchy and no significant jewelry. All eBay purchases except the pants which were 50% off at Talbots.