Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Where Have You Gone, Joe DiMaggio?

It seems that the lack of a new tripod isn't the only thing standing in the way of my near-daily blogging. I've spent the past twelve months chronicling what I wear and why I wear it. Them. Seeing myself through the camera's eyes has given me a much more clear picture of what looks good on me, what I own, and what my style goals are. It is so much easier to get dressed these days, and it doesn't seem as necessary to process it all out loud, as it were.

So I think I'll extend my little break until the new year, and then only post occasionally thereafter.  The last outfit picture I posted was completely representational of my style, anyway, and I'm kind of digging it as an end point.

While wearing that outfit, I had a conversation with my boss about brown going with black (this was in the context of furniture, actually), and she said with a smile, "But you think red goes with purple!"

Yes, I do.

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss your bloggy goodness. It was sort of like seeing you more regularly.

    Of course red and purple can match. You just have to do it right.

    Yes, you do.

    ReplyDelete